Friday 15 January 2010

Arsehole neighbour with a double bass

I'm too tired to post much this morning thanks to my arsehole of a neighbour.

Since we moved in the flat next door has ruined what could be a great flat. They hold noisy parties and 'jam sessions' late at night, normally on week nights and generally take the piss when it comes to noise but last night took the biscuit.

At around 10.30pm the guy with the double bass started to play. Bowing rather than walking bass style. At around 3am he stopped.

I'm able to sleep through thunderstorms once I'm off but Mr Weenie isn't so lucky. Even after he'd banged on the wall to let the guy know he was making way too much noise it continued. A repeated phrase of around five notes over and over and over and over.

I'm planning to go round tonight. We just can't take it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment