Wednesday 17 June 2009

Keep your legs looking young.....

My previous post was repeated on the company intranet so doesn't really count.

I've just been discussing legs with a colleague, he knows someone with calves fatter than their thighs, and as we were giggling about it, it made me look down at mine as I'm in a skirt today.

I'm wearing a plain knee-length floaty skirt, canvas low-top trainers and white socks folded at the ankle. As I scanned the area I saw bruises from when my pedals have smacked into my calves on wet days and being hit by my bike falling over while locking it, scars from the cuts caused by glass in my canal fall in April and various grazes and scrapes sustained while out and about. And that's when I realised. I have the same legs I did when I was 10 years old. They're just a bit longer.

Hilarious.

** Update: I now also have a bruise on my forehead after hitting my head on the roof of my company's shiny new bike racks. The racks I campaigned for for months. Fail.

2 comments:

  1. my legs, in particular my knees, look like they belong to an 11-year-old boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're hot! In a non-pervy,friend-love kind of way obviously.

    ReplyDelete