Tuesday 13 July 2010

Grrrr get your bike off the train!

I don't know why I bother checking the rules about bikes on trains because the people living around me clearly don't.

I live on the Heathrow line and, for good reason, non-folding bikes are not allowed in week days between 7am-10am and 4pm-7pm on trains bound for central London (although there are exceptions outside of zone three). While I would love trains to have more capacity for bikes the fact remains that they don't at present and, when busy, bikes are an obstacle. Especially when they're parked across the door and not in the carriage that has room for bikes/wheelchairs (Mr multi-pierced emo man with a dirty single-speed).

I do my best to check the rules, why can't other people?

1 comment:

  1. What you didn't know? Rules are for other people and do not apply to the self absorbed narcissists...just like drivers that scream about law breaking cyclists, but it has been proven many times over that more drivers roll stop signs than cyclists. In some locations over 80%!

    Aaron

    ReplyDelete